I Go To (250) Pieces Wooden Puzzle: 20th Century Transport in Glass Apothecary Jar
• Self-contained in a lidded apothecary glass jar designed for display, both before and after completion. Because an heirloom puzzle deserves a special place in your house: On your shelf with the family photos, on the coffee table as a conversation piece.
• An unusual image from the Library of Congress: "People, train, automobile, trolley, and truck at railroad station, with airplanes and ship in background, in front of large globe" is a chromolithograph by E.S Yate, circa 1910.
• Contains 250 total pieces, including 6 custom-designed Treasure Pieces™. Be on the lookout for the shaped Zeppelin and top hat shapes, available only in this puzzle.
• An exclusive Crowning Achievement™ Puzzle Completion Pin is included in this puzzle. Snap this piece into place last for a final-self-pat-on-the-back. (Can you save it that long?)
• 11.5" x 11.5" completed puzzle size. Apothecary jar is 7" tall x 3.75" diameter. Weight of puzzle in jar is 1.75 lbs.
• Giftable, heirloom-quality puzzle meant for assembly time & time again.
• Lovingly cut from real wood with intricate lasers. Wood pieces are dropped into place rather than being pressed into place like today’s mass-produced cardboard puzzles. The experience is unlike any other, providing a rewarding *click* with each placed piece.
• Materials: (Jar) Glass + PE; (Pin) Zinc Alloy + Resin; (Puzzle) Basswood. Contains no formaldehyde.