I Go To (250) Pieces Wooden Puzzle: 16 Succulents in Pass-It-On Pouch
• Regift to share joy. Keep it moving. These puzzles are self gift-wrapped and gift-tagged, allowing you to easily share with friends or family members after you complete them. We call the deluxe satin-lined canvas carrying pouch the Pass-It-on Pouch™. It not only serves as a gorgeous puzzle container, (A puzzle in a cardboard box? Never!) it also invites you to tag your gift in a unique way: Literally write your name and your puzzle completion date on the pouch itself, then finish with the recipient's name.
• Plant lover who keeps every succulent alive? Congrats. Plant lover who kills every succulent you even look at? Here's the perfect puzzle for you. With images styled and lovingly shot by Florida photographer Stephanie Harvey, you're sure to find your fave in the cutest little pot you've ever seen.
• Contains 250 total pieces, including 6 custom-designed Treasure Pieces™. Be on the lookout for the trowel and cactus shapes, available only in this puzzle.
• An exclusive Crowning Achievement™ Puzzle Completion Pin is included in this puzzle. Snap this piece into place last for a final-self-pat-on-the-back. (Can you save it that long?)
• 11.5" x 11.5" completed puzzle size. Pouch is 7.75" x 6.25", plus the carrying strap.
• An heirloom gift that shows its regifting history as it travels.
• Lovingly cut from real wood with intricate lasers. Wood pieces are dropped into place rather than being pressed into place like today’s mass-produced cardboard puzzles. The experience is unlike any other, providing a rewarding *click* with each placed piece.
• Materials: (Pouch) Cotton Canvas + Polyester Satin + Cotton Rope + Nylon + Zinc Alloy; (Pin) Zinc Alloy + Resin; (Puzzle) Basswood. Contains no formaldehyde.